Step 2) Set up your Crusader Mail account
Go to www.dallas.edu/CrusaderMail. We encourage you to bookmark this page.
Your username is the first letter of your first name, followed by your full last name.
(E.g. the username for John Smith would be jsmith)
Your temporary password is: Crusaders (with a capital "C")
Click the "Login" button. This will open your Crusader e-mail. Once you have successfully logged in, you should change your password immediately! To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Settings” button in the top right of the e-mail window. (This button looks like a gear.) Select “Settings” from the menu that pops up when you click on the gear.
2. Select the “Accounts” option from the top of the page.
3. Click on the link that says “Google Account settings” to be taken to a new page.
4. On the new Accounts page, select the “Security” link on the left side of the page.
5. Click on the button that says “Change password.”
6. Now enter a new password and confirm it by entering it again.
7. Click the button that says “Change Password.”